Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS), a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization, has been recognized as a Leader in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix® for Artificial Intelligence (AI) Services .
According to the report, TCS has made credible investments in building a comprehensive portfolio of Al services, underpinned by strategic investments in developing domain-specific platforms and solutions such as Optumera™ and OmniStore™. It went on to say that TCS has taken a proactive, ante-hoc approach to explainability, wherein it embeds explainability as a part of its engagements, as is evidenced in its case studies as well.
The company’s engagement with several academic institutions to undertake joint research initiatives for identifying potential applications of Al, was cited as a strength. Additionally, it highlighted TCS’ culture of continuous learning for Al, underpinned by its Al talent framework.
“Using its deep domain knowledge, TCS has been helping customers take a business centric approach to harnessing the power of AI, providing a comprehensive roadmap for data modernization and deployment of analytics, insights and automation. Our AI-based suite of solutions empowers the workforce, improves customer experiences, enables business model innovation, and helps customers achieve their growth and transformation objectives,” said Dinanath Kholkar, Global Head, Analytics and Insights, TCS. “This recognition is a reflection of our vision, technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of AI-based intellectual property and the resultant market success.”
TCS leverages its automation expertise, industry knowledge, and market-leading offerings to help global enterprises become purpose-driving, resilient and adaptable. TCS’ Business 4.0™ thought leadership framework combined with its Machine First™ Delivery Model (MFDM™) that augments human capabilities with machine intelligence, is helping clients accelerate their growth and transformation initiatives.
TCS offers a comprehensive portfolio of AI-related services and solutions catering to every business stakeholder, and spanning consulting and advisory, systems design, implementation, development and testing, and post deployment support and maintenance. Using machine learning, machine vision, voice recognition, natural language processing and knowledge mining, TCS has been building proprietary AI solutions that drive business transformation for customers across different industry verticals. These include:
• Algo Retail™ – a suite that enables retailers to seamlessly integrate and orchestrate data flows across the retail value chain, harnessing the power of analytics, AI and machine learning. The suite includes TCS Optumera™, an AI-powered retail merchandizing and supply chain solution and TCS OmniStore™, a unified commerce platform.
• TCS ADD – a modern and open drug development platform that enables digital ecosystems, simplifies data complexity and provides faster access to new and effective drugs for patients in need
• TwinX™ – a digital twin solution for enterprises.
• ignio™ – SaaS suite of AI-driven software that combines enterprise IT context, insights, and intelligent automation to deliver resilient, agile, and autonomous IT operations without human intervention.
• Decision Fabric™ – a state-of-the-art inclusive framework that brings together the power of AI and immersive analytics to build innovative business solutions that deliver value.
• Intelligent Urban Exchange – an integrated, cloud-based software product that enables Big Data- and IoT-based applications for transportation, water, energy, and other governmental functions.
“Though three in four enterprises have embarked on their AI journeys, challenges around talent supply, data quality, use-case alignment, and AI explainability remain,” said Nitish Mittal, Vice President, Everest Group. “TCS’ strong domain-specific platforms/solutions, coupled with its AI talent development initiatives, enable it to help enterprises scale AI initiatives. Moreover, by embedding explainability in its AI engagements, TCS is also looking to promote greater AI trust and transparency. Taken together, these efforts have earned TCS Leader placement on Everest Group’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2021.”
“TCS has been a pioneer in software research and has invested significantly over the last three decades in driving our research and innovation agenda. It is very encouraging to see all these investments translating into high impact solutions that are being widely adopted by our customers,” Dinanath Kholkar.